Financial Adviser Skill Training (FAST) Program is composed of seven online modules which educate and provide a learning edge for our participants in the world of financial planning. Participants must complete an in-class test to receive the certificate. The certificate is signed by the current TRSM Chair of Finance and current RFPA president. RFPA also offers different events/workshops during the school year for Ryerson students who wish to get a deeper knowledge in financial planning.
HOW TO RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF FAST PROGRAM COMPLETION
- Apply to register online here
- Complete all online FAST Modules when released
- Attend the required number of RFPA Events
- After all Modules have been released, time will be given to study material
- Applicants must pass the In-Class Test
- If passed, the applicant will be rewarded with a FAST Program Certificate
THE IN-CLASS FAST PROGRAM TEST DATE: TBA
LAST DAY TO APPLY: TBA
FAST Program is designed only for Ryerson students and to gain a deeper knowledge in financial planning, improve their networking skills and it is highly encouraged to attend all RFPA events.