Financial Adviser Skill Training (FAST) Program is composed of seven online modules which educate and provide a competitive learning edge for our participants in the world of financial planning. Participants must complete an in-class test to receive a certificate. The certificate is signed by the current TRSM Finance Faculty member and current RFPA president. RFPA also offers different events/workshops during the school year for Ryerson students who wish to get a deeper knowledge in financial planning.
HOW TO RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF FAST PROGRAM COMPLETION
- Register online
- Complete all online FAST Modules when released
- Meanwhile, attend at least 3 RFPA Events
- After all Modules have been released, time will be given to study material
- Applicants must pass the In-Class Test
- If passed, the applicant will be rewarded with a FAST Program Certificate
THE IN-CLASS FAST PROGRAM TEST DATE: April 6 and 7, 2017
LAST DAY TO APPLY: FEB 10, 2017
*Please note that a participant has limited chances to pass the test. FAST Program is designed only for Ryerson students to gain knowledge in financial planning, improve their networking skills and it is highly encouraged to attend all RFPA events.